Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Travel Tuesday - VEGAS

This week is a super special Travel Tuesday. Not because it's Valentine's Day, but because I actually get to go to my TT destination this weekend. Las Vegas!

Before getting into the whole "What Happens in Vegas" thing, I will say that I am going alone for work, not play. So, no clubbing, no crazy drinking, and gambling scares me. 


Don't fret about my PG-13 fun. There is plenty to do on this week's itinerary.



-Gondola ride at The Venetian 
-Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, with Julia Roberts
-Fountains at the Bellagio, with the rest of Ocean's 11
-Cirque du Soleil LOVE at the Mirage
-French Breakfast at Payard at Caesars
-Burger Bar at Mandalay Place
-Breakfast Buffet at the Wynn
-Bouchon Bakery at the Venetian
-Serendipity 3 at Caesars
-Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris
-NikeTown at The Forum Shops, Caesars Palace

For another time, and by another time, I mean when I'm not working:

-Vegas Indoor Skydiving
-Shopping, Shopping, Lots of Shopping
-Pick a good hotel spa to spend the day
-Day trip to the Grand Canyon (maybe a 2-day trip for more hiking)
-Day Trip to Zion National Park 
-Le Reve at Wynn Las Vegas
-The Phantom of the Opera at The Venetian
-Clubbing at CityCenter (eventual Bachelorette Weekend)


So yeah, I'm not exactly the Vegas type, Johnny Depp. But I do love being a tourist, and pretty lights, and anywhere remotely warm this time of year. 

What do you think? Any suggestions on Vegas Solo?



**Update**
I finally got to do Vegas the way it's supposed to be done, if this was a PG-13 movie.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from this adventure. 
Britney at Planet Hollywood
Zedd at the Wynn Encore Beach Club
Mini Frozen Hot Chocolates at Serendipity 3 
Me and The Hulk at Madam Tussaud's
The most perfect dress at Rent the Runway at The Cosmopolitan 
Is this the REAL Caesar's Palace?


No comments:

Post a Comment