Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympic August

For the last couple years, minus last year, I kept track of things to be happy about for each day in August. I had trouble finding reasons to be optimistic and wasn't exactly surrounded by the most positive people. So, the August list made me rethink the little things that get me through the day.


This year, I want to spin it a little differently. Instead of reminding myself to be happy everyday, I want to remind myself to be epic…Olympic epic, perhaps…


Since the beginning of the year, I've set goals for myself and kept to a To-Do list to stay on track. We'll call August the middle sprint.


I'll be keeping track of August on this blog. Everyday will have something bigger and better, or at least productive. Care to join me?


Follow August: http://icoxswain.blogspot.com/p/august.html


No comments:

Post a Comment