Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Friday Favorite Letter

Today is my 3-year anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend. Needless to say, he is my favorite thing this week. So instead of a Top 5 list, here is a letter to my favorite thing.

Dear BF,
I hate to be all sentimental, but you're kind of the One for me.
Not because we've made it work, but because we don't have to force it work.Because one Facebook message makes all the difference.
Because you are the best roommate ever.
Because sometimes the best relationships have to wait a couple years before beginning.
Because when you think about it, it kinda feels like Fate.
Because you're not a whiny bitch, and I'm not a crazy-ass 
ex-girlfriend.
Because you smell nice and look so good in suits.
Because we love all the same movies and hate all the same people.
Because we can sleep in the same bed and go on vacation without driving each other crazy.
Because we still haven't really had a fight.
Because we have our own timeline, not everyone else's.
Because we've been "next in line" for a very long time.
Because we're better and much more awesome together.
Because money and IQ are never an issue.
Because with you, I'm never alone.
Because I fall in love with you every day.
Because if all I had in the end was you, I would still be happy.

We all get caught up. But in the end, I hope you all find your favorite thing and never let go. Tell them you love them everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment