Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Favorites - June

This is the last Friday of the month, a very busy but awesome month. Aside from breaking in the new Atlanta International Terminal Customs line, here are my favorites from this week. 


1) June
May brought Jamaica, Austin and much needed time to myself. However, June will be bringing Bonnaroo, my first trip to Virginia this year, a very exciting SMS wedding, and finally, summer. I also won't discount getting my haircut. Don't act like you don't look forward to those. Students have a great time in June, why shouldn't we?


2) "You guys really are best friends, aren't you?"
We get that a lot, that and people questioning if we're lesbians. A vacation with my best friend Merritt was great, not only to spend time together, but to put many things in perspective.

3) Festival wear
Must have: SPF, crossbody purse, water, polarized sunglasses, shoes that stay on, picnic food reserves, Bonnaroo iPhone App, and family love. Now if only one of my cousins can stay up to watch Skrillex at 2:30am.




4) Revenge?
Since P, I told myself I wouldn't (again) date someone below me. Someone that didn't deserve me. Well, the hot chicks haven't worked out well, mostly because they're all annoying. Maybe it's time I lower my standards again?
I found this to be hysterical. Below you? It's a bit difficult to be "below" a guy who was kicked out of college twice, who is a fat, giant pussy that used to hit me, and who I dumped four years ago. An interesting measuring stick indeed… GTF over it and have fun being a single asshole for the rest of your life. 


5) Banana Splits for Dinner
Since I was a teenager, my dad liked to have banana splits for dinner, every once in awhile of course. When it was a warm day, when it's still light out at 8pm, and no parent wanted to cook, we'd make a trip to Baskin Robbins or the grocery store and have banana splits for dinner. The BF isn't a fan, but he wasn't here this week, was he?


Make it count this June! It's a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment