Friday, April 26, 2013

April


For my last blog post this month, I want to say Thank You!
My page views for April have been the highest since last July. Judging that my semi-secret blog doesn't have many "followers", I'm excited that these posts are reaching someone.


This weekend, I'll be attending a work conference in San Francisco for five days. This will be my 4th time in SFO, and my colleague and I will *hopefully* be taking a trip to Alcatraz in our spare time. 

I also have a handful of upcoming plans for the spring/summer. So, I will be sharing with you some awesome experiences from:

St. Margaret's Charms Chapel 
An Arizona family reunion + Diamondbacks game
A work/fun Memorial Day in Austin
My 10-year high school reunion 
Moving into our new house
Braves vs. Giants games
Fourth of July at the Tennessee lake house


In school, I always loved this part of the year. Things wrap up, awards are given, sprint medals are won, and the summer is waiting. Life goes from having no time, to being a blank slate.

There may not be a adult "summer vacation", but if you're not careful, the season will fly by without enjoyment and you'll be back to complaining about the cold. 

Don't what for things to slow down. You know they never will. No matter how busy you think you are, use your vacation days!

See you poolside. I'll be the one reading A Clash of Kings.


No comments:

Post a Comment